– A Japanese national with experience of 10+ years in management consulting and 10+ years in doing business in Southeast Asia/India.
– Launched the business of Newlegacy Hospitality in 2015, with its first brand of “Kokotel”, to conduct hotel management business to become #1 hospitality business in South and Southeast Asia in 2026 from 3 perspectives: “Largest”, “Highest Quality with Low Cost”, and “Function Plus Extra”
– Spearheaded the Singapore operation of Dream Incubator [4310, TSE 1st section], a leading strategy consulting and M&A advisory firm in Japan
– Worked on strategy/development/brand at Asia Pacific HQ (in Singapore) of InterConeinental Hotels Group (IHG)
– Has degrees from Cornell University School of Hotel Administration and Nanyang Technological University (Master of Management in Hospitality) as a scholar from Singapore government, Imperial College London (MBA) and Keio University (B.A. in Policy Management)